Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I just got back from a whole week in Los Angeles! I was able to play with grandma and my cousins. Mommy brought me to Santa Barbara several times to visit all of her friends that never had the chance to meet me. I like wine country, but I sure would like to live in Santa Barbara! Mommy agrees.

AJ gave me lots of chocolate!

Little monkeys on the couch

My buddy tio Alan


Passover 2008 - Maya couldn't wait to get a shank bone!



Swimming with my cousins in Los Angeles









Grandma Adi and Papi sure know how to have fun. They made me a house of pillows!






Grandma Adi and her 3 granddaughters

Andrea and Aaron from The Pet House, Santa Barbara

I got to see Lily in her school play. She was amazing!

Cousin Olivia and I really had a good time swinging in the park


I discovered sand. It was scary at first, but then I really started to like playing with it.


Galya and Maya

Susan and Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment