We started with a visit by papa (aka Grandpa Clark). In true Clark fashion, we took a driving tour out to the Mendocino coast. The small Victorian-style town of Mendocino was full of 4th of July festivities.


I liked wandering around the many gardens in the town...



It was pretty exhausting to pull papa all over the place, so I had to sit and take a break.

The ocean kind of freaked me out. Maybe it was because we had to walk near some perilous cliffs!

As soon as Papa left, mommy and daddy threw me back in the car to head out to Mendocino once again for some camping. They're a bit crazy, but I was glad to be back out in the woods. As you can see, we had a special tent for all of my dollies.


I was SOOO happy to be out with all the birds and trees early in the morning. My dolly Lulu was also very excited to be out of the house. As usual, she asked me to take off her clothes so that she could be naked and free!

The trees were really tall -- even to mommy and daddy!





By the afternoon, the temperature in the forest was approaching 105 F (40.5 C)!! We went out to the beach and estuaries of Mendocino to cool off. I really loved the small waves rolling into the estuary. They weren't as scary as the ocean waves!



Finally, we came back home and finished off the LONG weekend with a dinner with my pal Emma and her parents. They set up a tub for us to cool off. We also got to eat some yummy popsicles!



Holy cow, that was an amazing weekend!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment