Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today Mami and Papi say that we are going to a new city in Argentina for a little vacation before we head back to Buenos Aires and then to California. I am going to miss my Abuelos, aunt Ceci, uncle Luis and Hugo and all the cats and dogs in the house. This has been a great trip. Mi castellano es increible.

We stayed a couple of days in my friend Paula´s house. Here I am getting a ride on a bike on a bike. I want a seat like this when I get back to California!


Paula had a shopping cart. Her I am pretending to go shopping at the new Walmart down the street (no kidding -- there is a Walmart here!)

Hanging out with gato Lotriz

Going for a ride with Tia Clara and Tio Roberto

Serving yerba mate, just like Abu Hugo.


We went to a wedding of a family friend, Carlos. Mami and Papi then left me with my abuelos, and they went out to party with Tia Ceci, Tio Hugito and Tio Luis.


No comments:

Post a Comment