The weather was great today after many days of rain and cold weather. It almost felt like Spring. I went to Healdsburg with Papi to see the Wild Steelhead Festival. I had a good time jumping and bumping into this giant steelhead. I imagined swimming in the Russian River with this mighty fishy.
My friend Emory and I each got our own butterflies painted on our cheeks. She wanted pink and I chose green.
Emory liked to fish for steelhead...
While I prefered to dance to the great live music...
I have been hanging out a lot with my dear friend Ronan...he's so cute.
I got a new jungle coloring book with stickers. All right!
...and I've been trying out my potty again. I think that I'm ready. It's all about timing.
And I have been practicing my rock n' roll dance moves with Mami and Papi. I am deeply and madly in love with Elvis -- who isn't?
No comments:
Post a Comment