Grandpa and grandma came to visit us to help us out. Mami had a week full with doctor appointments for her well check post thyroid cancer. They helped mami and papi during the busy week. Sadly, between the rain and the doctors, we did not get a chance to take a lot of pictures. However, Friday the sun came out and grandpa and grandma took me egg hunting with my schoolmates. I had a great time and I got lots of eggs that had stickers in them. We also celebrated Passover on Saturday. Grandpa and granma made lots of delicious food. My favorite was Matzoh Ball soup, I loved it! THANKS grandma and grandpa.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Grandpa and Grandma's visit!
Grandpa and grandma came to visit us to help us out. Mami had a week full with doctor appointments for her well check post thyroid cancer. They helped mami and papi during the busy week. Sadly, between the rain and the doctors, we did not get a chance to take a lot of pictures. However, Friday the sun came out and grandpa and grandma took me egg hunting with my schoolmates. I had a great time and I got lots of eggs that had stickers in them. We also celebrated Passover on Saturday. Grandpa and granma made lots of delicious food. My favorite was Matzoh Ball soup, I loved it! THANKS grandma and grandpa.




Grandpa and grandma came to visit us to help us out. Mami had a week full with doctor appointments for her well check post thyroid cancer. They helped mami and papi during the busy week. Sadly, between the rain and the doctors, we did not get a chance to take a lot of pictures. However, Friday the sun came out and grandpa and grandma took me egg hunting with my schoolmates. I had a great time and I got lots of eggs that had stickers in them. We also celebrated Passover on Saturday. Grandpa and granma made lots of delicious food. My favorite was Matzoh Ball soup, I loved it! THANKS grandma and grandpa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment